Anna Hedgepeth donated 2018-06-15 13:36:33 -0400
Membership is open to all individuals 21 years old and above who are interested in supporting the work of WakeMed Health & Hospitals and commit to:
- Actively serving on one committee
- Attending a minimum of two (2) membership engagement meetings meetings out of four (4) annually
- Attending and participating in additional events throughout the year:
1. Play an active role in the Love Light Preview Party and Kick it 4 Kids Tournament
2. Attend at 50% of other event (Thank-You-Thon, affiliate networking event, educational events, service projects and health initiatives)
- Make a personal donation to the WakeMed Foundation*
*We encourage all members to help to raise funds for the Foundation, which can be accomplished through online peer-to-peer fundraising, event sponsorship solicitation, service on the Annual Fund committee, solicitation of in-kind gifts, personal giving, etc.
By submitting the form you agree to 2017 membership requirements.Sign up
Anna Hedgepeth donated 2016-07-01 10:14:29 -0400$1,195.00 raisedGOAL: $400.00
Team: Cranfill Sumner & HartzogDonate
Team Captain: Anna Hedgepeth
Team Sponsor: Cranfill Sumner & Hartzog LLP
About the team: Don't Stop Ballieving is excited to raise awareness and funds for WakeMed Children's hospital! While this may be the first time in years that some of us have played, we're pretty sure we can still channel those middle school P.E. skills and come out on top!