Taylor Rice wants to volunteer 2016-11-17 07:15:08 -0500If you are interested in volunteering for the tree and wreath decorating, the Love Light Preview event or the main Love Light event, please follow the link below to sign up!
All volunteer opportunities listed below will be held at the WakeMed Raleigh Campus-Visitor Lobby.
Note: Volunteers must be at least 18 years old!
If you have any questions, please contact Mariam Ahmed at MARAHMED@wakemed.org
Become a volunteer
Membership is open to all individuals 21 years old and above who are interested in supporting the work of WakeMed Health & Hospitals and commit to:
- Actively serving on one committee
- Attending a minimum of two (2) membership engagement meetings meetings out of four (4) annually
- Attending and participating in additional events throughout the year:
1. Play an active role in the Love Light Preview Party and Kick it 4 Kids Tournament
2. Attend at 50% of other event (Thank-You-Thon, affiliate networking event, educational events, service projects and health initiatives)
- Make a personal donation to the WakeMed Foundation*
*We encourage all members to help to raise funds for the Foundation, which can be accomplished through online peer-to-peer fundraising, event sponsorship solicitation, service on the Annual Fund committee, solicitation of in-kind gifts, personal giving, etc.
By submitting the form you agree to 2017 membership requirements.Sign up