Donate One Time
Thank you for helping us make this holiday season sparkle a little brighter at WakeMed Children’s Hospital by making a donation today.
Did you Know?
- WakeMed cares for more kids than any other hospital in Wake County.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Children’s Hospital.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only dedicated Children’s Emergency Department.
- WakeMed offers the highest level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for critically ill newborns.
Gifts to WakeMed Children’s support patient- and family-centered programs and services such as our Child Life program - providing play therapy and distraction activities for children during their stay at the hospital, renovation and expansion of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – adding 12 additional beds to care for more newborns and increase privacy for new parents by converting open-concept spaces to private rooms, and so much more!
All donors who give $1,500 or more will also receive tickets to the WakeMed Gala in Spring of 2018.
Use the donation form on this page to establish your one-time gift to support the WakeMed Foundation. Or use the button below to be directed to a donate page for a monthly gift.
The WakeMed Foundation is a non-profit organization which is the charitable resource for WakeMed Health & Hospitals, supporting the health system in its commitment to providing quality healthcare to all citizens of the community.