Emily Goodman posted about Service Project Donate on Facebook 2017-05-17 16:33:05 -0400Just made a donation to Friends of WakeMed$20.00 raisedGOAL: $300.00
Help support the work of the WakeMed Foundation by contributing. Your donation will be used to support the work of WakeMed Health and Hospitals which includes supplies like the ones we will use in this service project.Donate
Membership is open to all individuals 21 years old and above who are interested in supporting the work of WakeMed Health & Hospitals and commit to:
- Actively serving on one committee
- Attending a minimum of two (2) membership engagement meetings meetings out of four (4) annually
- Attending and participating in additional events throughout the year:
1. Play an active role in the Love Light Preview Party and Kick it 4 Kids Tournament
2. Attend at 50% of other event (Thank-You-Thon, affiliate networking event, educational events, service projects and health initiatives)
- Make a personal donation to the WakeMed Foundation*
*We encourage all members to help to raise funds for the Foundation, which can be accomplished through online peer-to-peer fundraising, event sponsorship solicitation, service on the Annual Fund committee, solicitation of in-kind gifts, personal giving, etc.
By submitting the form you agree to 2017 membership requirements.Sign up
As part of this year's Love Light event all Friends members receive an invite in the mail. We need your mailing address!
Please submit your information using the form below by October 3 at 5PM.Sign up