Membership is open to all individuals 21 years old and above who are interested in supporting the work of WakeMed Health & Hospitals and commit to:
- Actively serving on one committee
- Attending a minimum of two (2) membership engagement meetings meetings out of four (4) annually
- Attending and participating in additional events throughout the year:
1. Play an active role in the Love Light Preview Party and Kick it 4 Kids Tournament
2. Attend at 50% of other event (Thank-You-Thon, affiliate networking event, educational events, service projects and health initiatives)
- Make a personal donation to the WakeMed Foundation*
*We encourage all members to help to raise funds for the Foundation, which can be accomplished through online peer-to-peer fundraising, event sponsorship solicitation, service on the Annual Fund committee, solicitation of in-kind gifts, personal giving, etc.
By submitting the form you agree to 2017 membership requirements.