Sejal Patel donated 2018-11-29 20:50:39 -0500$5,317.84 raisedGOAL: $5,000.00
Will support initiatives to provide family cooking classes, more exercise options for families, and incentive programs to help families stay motivated to be healthy together. Treating the child and advising the family, will create an environment of lifelong health success.Donate
Membership is open to all individuals 21 years old and above who are interested in supporting the work of WakeMed Health & Hospitals and commit to:
- Actively serving on one committee
- Attending a minimum of two (2) membership engagement meetings meetings out of four (4) annually
- Attending and participating in additional events throughout the year:
1. Play an active role in the Love Light Preview Party and Kick it 4 Kids Tournament
2. Attend at 50% of other event (Thank-You-Thon, affiliate networking event, educational events, service projects and health initiatives)
- Make a personal donation to the WakeMed Foundation*
*We encourage all members to help to raise funds for the Foundation, which can be accomplished through online peer-to-peer fundraising, event sponsorship solicitation, service on the Annual Fund committee, solicitation of in-kind gifts, personal giving, etc.
By submitting the form you agree to 2017 membership requirements.Sign up
Sejal Patel donated 2016-12-07 15:55:55 -0500
Thank you for helping us make this holiday season sparkle a little brighter at WakeMed Children’s Hospital by making a donation today.
Did you Know?
- WakeMed cares for more kids than any other hospital in Wake County.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Children’s Hospital.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- WakeMed is home to Wake County’s only dedicated Children’s Emergency Department.
- WakeMed offers the highest level Neonatal Intensive Care Unit for critically ill newborns.
Gifts to WakeMed Children’s support patient- and family-centered programs and services such as our Child Life program - providing play therapy and distraction activities for children during their stay at the hospital, renovation and expansion of our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) – adding 12 additional beds to care for more newborns and increase privacy for new parents by converting open-concept spaces to private rooms, and so much more!
All donors who give $1,500 or more will also receive tickets to the WakeMed Gala in Spring of 2018.
Use the donation form on this page to establish your one-time gift to support the WakeMed Foundation. Or use the button below to be directed to a donate page for a monthly gift.
The WakeMed Foundation is a non-profit organization which is the charitable resource for WakeMed Health & Hospitals, supporting the health system in its commitment to providing quality healthcare to all citizens of the community.